Tolo represents the ongoing commitment to innovation and quality design that Gibus is renowned for. The series comprises of 3 models, each offering a solution that can be integrated seamlessly into existing facades and structures.
The awnings feature a unique cylindrical head box, which houses and protects the fabric when retracted. When opening the awnings the front bar descends effortlessly and connects with magnetic feet for a secure hold. For additional stability stainless steel cable guides or aluminium side channels are available.
Features & Benefits
- 3 styles available - choose the best option to suit.
- Patented magnetic feet - cradle & secure the front bar in position when closed.
- Provides privacy & protection from wind, rain, heat & glare.
- Magnetic feet available in 3 configurations - fix to railing/floor, recess or wall.
- Ability to protect large outdoor areas - multiple awnings can be connected.
- Partially or fully retract as required.
- When retracted the fabric is protected by a stylish cylindrical head box.
- Ability to mount to the ceiling or wall face.
- Wide range of fabrics available - including privacy mesh & clear PVC.
- Powder coat finishes available for aluminium pelmet, front bar & side channels.
- UV treated plastic end caps - available in light grey, dark grey or black.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Mount & Head Box Dimensions
|Wall Mounted - Width||Wall Mounted - Height||Ceiling Mounted - Width||Ceiling Mounted - Height|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)