The Scrigno 250 cassette awning is designed to provide optimum sun and weather protection whilst complimenting any external facade with its minimalist appearance.
The unique folding arm design means that the awning does not require any posts or frames and therefore keeps the area below completely free from obstruction. The awning provides complete coverage, and when not use retracts neatly back into an enclosed cassette which protects and prolongs the fabric life.
Features & Benefits
- Provides sun & weather protection for patios, terraces, balconies & outdoor areas.
- Sealed cassette - closes to protect fabric & components when retracted.
- Robust design with heavy-duty folding arms - excellent fabric tension & support.
- Pitch control allows the awning angle to be adjusted - optimal protection & comfort.
- Front rail gutter ensures water run off – unable to accumulate on the awning fabric.
- Quality anti-corrosive materials (extruded aluminium & marine grade stainless steel)
- Versatile mounting brackets – attach awning to ceiling or wall.
- Wide variety of fabric colours, patterns & styles to choose from.
- Frame available in Dulux Durralloy & Interpon D1000 powder coat colours.
- Optional sun/wind or motion sensor.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
- Manual (hand crank) available upon request
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 2||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 70(Nm) or 38(km/h)|