Med Quadra R
The Med Quadra R boasts a beautifully slimline design with crisp angles. The frame is equipped with a fixed front rail/gutter which guides any water to the front posts, where it can escape through the integrated structural down pipes.
13.QU outdoor blinds can additionally be added to the frame for lateral protection (available in privacy/shade mesh or clear PVC)
Each roof is custom designed to suit exact specifications and is available with integrated LED lighting to ensure entertaining can continue from day to night. Perfectly suited to commercial, residential or hospitality applications, including those in coastal areas.
Features & Benefits
- Uncompromising quality & style.
- Powerful protection from UV rays, heat & weather.
- Architectural design & finishing - streamline fixings to the wall & ground.
- Leaning structure with integrated gutter & down pipes - water drains out through the posts.
- Ability to partially or fully retract roof.
- When retracted fabric is protected by a roof cover.
- Multiple modules can be connected with mid beams to cover larger areas.
- PVC coated polyester fabric (waterproof) - available in wide range of colours
- Frame, support bars & front rail available in large range of powder coat finishes.
- Optional sun/wind sensor & LED lighting.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
|Modules||Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)