The Med Jeans offers a lightweight, slimline design with intersecting lines that complement both traditional and contemporary architecture. The frame guides water through integrated gutters and into the hidden structural downpipes to escape via floor level outlets.
Each roof is custom designed to suit exact specifications and is available with integrated LED lighting to ensure entertaining can continue from day to night. Other optional features include heaters and QU-series outdoor blinds to enclose the space and ensure comfort all year round.
Features & Benefits
- Provides UV, heat and weather protection.
- Waterproof PVC fabric - available in a wide range of colours.
- Ideal for small to medium outdoor areas - two modules can be connected with support bars.
- Architectural design and finishing - unobtrusive fixings to the wall or ceiling and ground.
- Leaning structure with integrated gutter and down pipes.
- Partially or fully retractable as required.
- Tested to withstand winds similar to a persistent wind speed of 49km/hr.
- Powder coat finishes available for aluminium frame, support bars and front rail.
- Optional sun/wind sensor & LED lighting.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
|Modules||Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)|