The Dim 300/400 folding arm awnings are designed to provide optimum sun and weather protection for outdoor areas while complementing any external facade. The unique folding arm design means that the awnings do not require any posts or frames, therefore keeping the area below free from obstruction.
Features & Benefits
- Provides sun & weather protection for patios, terraces, balconies & outdoor areas.
- Largest area coverage on the market – up to 14.2m wide x 4m projection.
- Robust design with heavy-duty folding arms - excellent fabric tension & support.
- Pitch control allows the awning angle to be adjusted - optimal protection & comfort.
- Front rail gutter ensures water run off – unable to accumulate on the awning fabric.
- Front valance available in straight or waved.
- Quality anti-corrosive materials (extruded aluminium & marine grade stainless steel)
- Wide variety of fabric colours, patterns & styles to choose from.
- Frame available in Dulux Durralloy & Interpon D1000 powder coat colours.
- Optional sun/wind or motion sensor.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
- Manual (hand crank) available upon request
Request an Estimate
Locate a Dealer
|Wind Resistance Classification
||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 70(Nm) or 38(km/h)