11.QU - 13.QU
11.QU and 13.QU straight drop awnings provide premium weather protection and privacy. They have been specifically designed to integrate with the Gibus Mediterranea range of roofs. In addition they are able to be installed into existing structures or openings to create a new, and completly enclosed outdoor space.
The unique side zip tensioning system eliminates the ability for fabric blow outs or light gaps whilst providing superior protection against wind, rain, heat, glare and insects.
Features & Benefits
- Enclose & protect outdoor areas with ease.
- Tensioned fabric eliminates the possibility of blow outs & light gaps
- Architecturally designed features - square head box & no visible screws or fixings.
- Provides privacy whilst offering protection from wind, rain, heat, glare & insects.
- Assists in regulating temperature - reduces sun penetration & absorbs heat to keep areas cooler in Summer.
- Ability to be partially or fully retracted as required.
- When retracted the fabric is protected by a stylish colour matched head box.
- Wide range of fabrics available - including privacy mesh & clear PVC.
- Powder coat finishes available for aluminium pelmet, front bar & side channels – durable with superior colour retention.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
- Manual (hand crank)
|Model||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)|