Zero+ Zip: Fabric is fixed to front profile bar and side tracks. It is held in place with hidden zips which run along either edge, and slide into the guides to eliminate any light gap. Stainless steel springs ensure the fabric remains taut in windy conditions.
Features & Benefits
- An architecturally & aesthetically superior shade structure - perfectaly suited for outdoor areas, pergolas & conservatories.
- Suitable for residential, commercial or hospitality applications.
- Ability to fix to the wall or ceiling.
- Front bar extends the fabric along the guides which rest on a custom designed front crosspiece structure.
- Fabric secured in side guides (Zip model) ensures there are no ‘blow outs’ or gaps - best option for windy conditions & light rain.
- Extruded aluminium housing protects & prolongs fabric life when the awning/roof is retracted.
- Frame, side guides & housing available in a large range of powder coat colours.
- 15o inclination required to ensure water run off.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control & optional wind/sun sensor.
Request an Estimate
Locate a Dealer
|Wind Resistance Classification
||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)