The Velenda Libre is a unique and highly sophisticated shading system, designed using aesthetics and technologies inspired by sailing. The freestanding configuration features 4 stainless steel masts, inclined and anchored to the ground via circular base plates (wall mounted confIgurations are also available).
When closed the fabric wraps tightly around the boom which is permanently anchored to the masts. A powerful 240v motor ensures smooth operation and effortlessly unrolls/rolls the fabric from the boom via fastened stainless steel cables. In the event of strong wind, the sensor will detect the increase and automatically retract the sail (A large sail up to 10m diameter will retract in less than 40 seconds).
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding style & performance.
- 1st of its kind on the Australian market.
- Durable polyester fabric - resistance to sun deterioration, wind & light rain.
- Specialised radial stitching - superior strength & tension.
- Strong 126mm wide aluminium boom.
- 316 marine grade stainless steel (masts & cabling)
- Multiple configurations (freestanding or fastened to wall/s)
- Optional LED spotlights (fastened to masts)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control & wind sensor.
|Min Boom Width||Max Boom Width||Min Span||Max Span|
|4,000mm||10,000mm||5,000mm (2,500mm each side)||10,000mm (5,000mm each side)|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)