Med Open Fly
The Med Open Fly is characterised by its unique and sophisticated design. The fabric is stretched and opened via a patented system of lateral pantographs which tension the two sides of fabric. The ziz-zag design allows water to easy drain of the sides and the PVC material ensures heat and UV rays are kept out creating a cool, shaded area below.
Features & Benefits
- Patented lateral pantograph system gives a unique 'zig-zag' appearance.
- Provides UV, heat & weather protection.
- Pantograph system ensures the fabric is tensioned & allows the roof to extend & retract.
- Free-standing or leaning version available.
- Gentle slope ensures water drainage from the side.
- Constructed from exuded aluminium & stainless steel.
- When retracted fabric is protected by a roof cover.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
Request an Estimate
Locate a Dealer
|Wind Resistance Classification
||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)