The Med Luce features a sleek modern appearance with crisp corners; it quickly and elegantly extends outdoor living areas. The modified front rail houses an integrated gutter ensuring water drainage, and retracts with the fabric to allow for uninterrupted views from horizon to sky.
Each roof is custom designed to suit your exact specifications and is available with integrated LED lighting to ensure entertaining can continue from day to night. Perfectly suited to commercial, residential or hospitality applications, including those in located in coastal areas.
Features & Benefits
- Extend your outdoor living spaces.
- Powerful protection from UV rays, heat & weather.
- Superior quality finishing – no visible screws or joins.
- Front rail retracts with fabric allowing for uninterrupted views.
- Gutter integrated into front rail ensures water drain off.
- Ability to partially or fully retract roof.
- When retracted fabric is protected by a roof cover.
- Multiple modules can be connected with mid beams to cover larger areas.
- PVC coated polyester fabric (waterproof) - available in wide range of colours
- Frame, support bars & front rail available in large range of powder coat finishes.
- Optional sun/wind sensor & LED lighting.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
|Modules||Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 3||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 110(Nm) or 49(km/h)|