The Duck folding arm cassette awning is designed to provide optimum sun and weather protection whilst complimenting any external facade with its minimalist appearance.
The unique folding arm design means that the awning does not require any posts or frames and therefore keeps the area below completely free from obstruction. The awning provides complete coverage, and when not in use retracts neatly back into a slimline cassette which protects and prolongs the fabric life.
Features & Benefits
- Provides sun and weather protection for patios, terraces, balconies and outdoor areas.
- Compact sealed cassette protects fabric and hides arms when retracted.
- Sleek, yet robust design enables excellent fabric tension and support.
- Pitch control allows the awning angle to be adjusted.
- Integrated front rail gutter ensures water does not accumulate on the awning fabric.
- Tested to withstand winds similar to a persistent wind speed of 38km/hr.
- High quality anti-corrosive materials (extruded aluminium and marine grade stainless steel).
- Versatile mounting options - reversible brackets allow awning to be mounted to a wall or ceiling.
- Available in Dulux Duralloy & Interpon D1000 powder coat colours.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control.
- Manual (hand crank) available upon request
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Projection||Max Projection|
|Wind Resistance Classification|
|Class 2||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 70(Nm) or 38(km/h)|