DiDue has been designed with style and simplicity in mind. The housing is constructed from extruded aluminium with a unique ‘D’ shape allowing the awning to sit flush against the wall. When retracted the fabric and components are completely concealed, protecting them from the elements. Perfectly suited to outdoor balconies and areas where posts and frames are not favourable.
Features & Benefits
- Stylish ‘D’ shaped sealed cassette protects fabric when retracted whilst hiding arms & components from view.
- Architecturally designed - no visible screws or fixings to the wall.
- Robust design with heavy-duty folding arms enables excellent fabric tension & support.
- Flat back ensures awning mounts flush with walls.
- Pitch control allows the awning angle to be adjusted to provide an optimal level of protection.
- Integrated front rail gutter ensures water does not accumulate on the awning fabric.
- Tested to withstand winds that exert a maximum pressure of 70Nm or similar to a persistent wind speed of 38km/hr.
- Wide variety of fabric colours, patterns & styles to choose from.
- UV treated plastic end caps available in light grey, dark grey & black.
- Awning frame available in Dulux Durralloy & Interpon D1000 powder coat colours.
- Motorised (240v) with remote control, hand crank operated available upon request.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Motorised (240v tubular motor) with remote control
- Manual (hand crank) available upon request
Request an Estimate
Locate a Dealer
|Wind Resistance Classification
||Resistance to winds that exert a maximum pressure of 70(Nm) or 38(km/h)